Thursday, September 10, 2009

Five always was my lucky number...

I realized that I'm on my 5th cycle, which if I were superstitious would mean good things to come. Maybe I am superstitious. You know as a child your told to "pick a favorite?" A favorite color, food, season, or article of clothing. I remember when I was in 6th grade, my friends all thought it was cool to have a favorite number. One of the cooler girls of the group decided her's was 2, so all of us decided 2 was the cool number. I went with this for months and finally thought about how stupid it was and chose my own number, 5. How dumb was it that we decided to actually pick favorite numbers? Haha. Anyway, over the years good things have come out of 5's. It's been my lucky number I guess you could say. I'm really hoping that 5 will come through for my again. I've been trying for 10 months and this is only my 5th cycle. 5+5 is 10 so maybe this is all around my lucky month, now if only I was really that superstitious to believe in it full heartily. Maybe I will take up in believing in that kind of stuff. Anyone know of a vampire or werewolf that I could get to know?! Here's to a BFP for this month and hopefully the next 10 days go by fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Confessions of a Mommy and Wife - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace