Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back on track

Well, since the last time I posted, I got a positive pregnancy test and then the next day miscarried. I think it was a chemical pregnancy, so I didn't get too emotional about it, but I went to see my doc for help. She didn't really have any answers for me. My periods are all over the place but because I'm O'ing, there's not much advice she could give me. Well last cycle was only 24 days long and as of today I'm at CD 18 and got a nice dark + OPK. This is cycle 5 and I hope it's our lucky one. 5 is my favorite number after all.

The weather is getting nicer. It makes me remember that I love the out doors! When it's warm enough, I'll just spend all day out with Sadie and hopefully get her potty trained. She's doing well as of now, but I want her potty trained before we have another baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Confessions of a Mommy and Wife - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace